- QUIT SMOKING
- DIABETES SUPPORT
- HIV/AIDS SUPPORT
FHC Pharmacy is closed-door pharmacy, which provides prescription drugs to our health center patients only. The prescriptions can be picked up at our main clinic located in Laurel, MS. FHC also has courier service to our Sandersville, Taylorsville, and Waynesboro Clinics.
Please talk to your health care providers about having yearly prescriptions filled at FHC Pharmacy.
Why choose FHC Pharmacy:
- We participate in the federal 340B drug pricing program, which allow us to provide outpatient drugs at reduced prices to all registered patients, with or without prescription coverage.
- We offer Medication Therapy Management
- Additional medication assistance programs are available based on your income and prescription coverage.
- We have a knowledgeable and caring staff
- We have a patient medication assistance program
- We have certifications as: Tobacco Treatment Specialist and Diabetic Education
- Prescriptions are ready for pick-up within 24 hours or less after an order is placed. Acute medications such as antibiotics can be picked at our pharmacy on the same day as ordered. Please call your clinic to check that your medication has arrived before you come in.
- All medications are to be paid for at the time of pick up.
- Please pick up your prescriptions within 10 days. Otherwise, they will be returned to stock.